Home * About / Mission * Donations * Online payments * Contact Us
Staff / Board * Annual Reports * Volunteer * News * NewsLetter * Monsignor Toomey Scholarship Fund
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the CYO has instituted additional safety measures to ensure students and staff members are kept as safe as possible:
· Temperature checks every morning for students and staff.
· Masks will be available for all students and required for all staff.
· Flexible pick-up & drop-off schedules to accommodate parking and avoid overcrowding.
· Each classroom will have a private entrance.
· Alternating schedule to limit the number of students in a classroom to eight or less.
· Staff members will be assigned to one class and not permitted to interact with other classes.
· Pre-school students will only use bathroom located in their classroom.
· Students will practice frequent hand washing when arriving, before lunch/snack, after outside time, etc.
· Classes will be kept from interacting or coming in contact with others in the building.
· No one other than staff will be permitted in our facility.
· Hand sanitizing stations will be in every room and throughout the building.
· Enhanced cleaning & sanitizing protocols will be in place done more frequently.
· Additional staff will be brought on to assist keeping the children safe and sanitize the facility.
· Children will have their individualized containers with their own supplies.
· Lunches will be individualized.
· Any field trips or off-site activities will be cancelled.
For more information on COVID-19 and how to keep your family safe at this time, please visit these resources: